Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/24 08:30:38 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 1.8.0

I am cancelling the vote fro Airflow 1.8.0 although 72h passed and we received a conditional +1 (binding) from Jakob. This is because we feel the license issues, packaging issues should be addressed prior to release and that we found a blocker at the same time.

We expect to raise a new vote shortly.

- Bolke

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 1.8.0

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Good call Bolke.
-s