Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/06 08:08:30 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons Scheduler 2.7.12

+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons Scheduler 2.7.12

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Apache Sling Commons Scheduler 2.7.12 release.

* +1 votes from Daniel Klco, David Bosschaert, Carsten Ziegeler, Georg
Henzler, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the artifacts available as soon as possible.