Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2006/02/08 21:35:50 UTC

Re: 0.new.cpp

Martin Sebor wrote:
> Liviu Nicoara wrote:
>
>> I have attached my attempt at converting new.cpp "self" test to the new
>> driver.
[...]
> PS Also, the formatting strings passed to the rw_error() calls in
> new.cpp have redundant trailing newlines -- they should be removed.
> Could you please make the change and commit it?

Liviu, any progress on this?

Martin

Re: 0.new.cpp

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Liviu Nicoara wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I think there are more places sprtoing the extra newlines than the ones
> you have in your diff. Aren't rw_info formatting strings supposed to not
> have trailing newlines too?

Yes, none of them should have a trailing newline in the formatting
string. I only looked for rw_error(); if there are rw_info() or
other calls with trailing newlines that should be removed as well.

Martin

Re: 0.new.cpp

Posted by Liviu Nicoara <ni...@roguewave.com>.
Martin,

I think there are more places sprtoing the extra newlines than the ones
you have in your diff. Aren't rw_info formatting strings supposed to not
have trailing newlines too?

Liviu

Re: 0.new.cpp

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.