Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Gilbert Song <gi...@apache.org> on 2018/03/21 17:30:31 UTC

[Containerization WG] Call for Agenda, March 22nd, 2018

Folks,

We are planning for a WG meeting tomorrow at 9 am PST.

Please add any agenda item or topic that you like to discuss with the
Containerization WG to the following list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z55a7tLZFoRWVuUxz1FZwgxkHeugtc2nHR89skFXSpU/edit#heading=h.j7quoqe53vwr

Thanks,
Gilbert

Re: [Containerization WG] Call for Agenda, March 22nd, 2018

Posted by Gilbert Song <gi...@mesosphere.io>.
Seems like there is no agenda item for tomorrow's WG meeting. We will
cancel it at this time.

Posted by Gilbert Song <gi...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like we don't have any agenda item for tomorrow. So I *cancelled* the
meeting.

See you guys in two weeks, and if you want to discuss anything, please add
the agenda item to the notes. Thanks!

- Jie

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.