Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Oleg Andreyev <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/01 17:29:05 UTC

Re: Vendor Credits

Hi James,

OFBiz does not have a solution for this case. You can create accounting
transaction of type credit memo but there are still problems with invoices
that could not be closed in a good way.
I did a custom development for one of my clients where added new invoice
type "Vendor Credit Memo". A user creates such an invoice with negative
amounts at the moment when credit appear. Later, the payment is applied to
both purchase invoice and credit memo. You may go this way but again, this
is not something supported OOTB, it requires a bit of development.

--
Best regards,

Oleg Andreyev
at Upwork <https://www.upwork.com/fl/olegandreyev2>

Re: Vendor Credits

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Oleg,

James you might want to create a "New Feature" Jira

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Jacques