Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/02/19 20:05:14 UTC

FWD: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for CXF committer....

We held a vote on cxf-dev to grant commit karma to Bharath Ganesh in
recognition of his many valuable contributions:

We ended up with 13 +1 votes, but only 2 (right now, gnodet and bsnyder)
are IPMC binding.   We would greatly appreciate it if others could take
a look and vote.

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for CXF committer....

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 2/19/08, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> We held a vote on cxf-dev to grant commit karma to Bharath Ganesh in
> recognition of his many valuable contributions:

> We ended up with 13 +1 votes, but only 2 (right now, gnodet and bsnyder)
> are IPMC binding.   We would greatly appreciate it if others could take
> a look and vote.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> J. Daniel Kulp
> Principal Engineer, IONA
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Apache Wicket 1.3.1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.1

Re: FWD: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for CXF committer....

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Bharath Ganesh for CXF committer....

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1
--kevan