Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by boday <bo...@vektrel.com> on 2010/01/15 02:09:19 UTC

Re: Accessing stats on ActiveMQ in Latest ServiceMix 4 (FUSE ESB 4.1 RC1)

Charles,

I'm seeing the same issue as Scott and tried the suggestions you mentioned
(on out of the box Fuse ESB 4.1.0-psc-01-00RC1)...no luck.

The "activemq:list/query/browse" commands all return "null"...is this
expected?  Do I have to do anything to "install" activemq?

I fired up jConsole and can see the ActiveMQ broker is available at
tcp://<machine-name>:61616...

thanks

-----
Ben - Senior Consultant
using SMX 3.3.1/Camel 2.1

Re: Accessing stats on ActiveMQ in Latest ServiceMix 4 (FUSE ESB 4.1 RC1)

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried to provide the following parameter ?

Task Usage: Main browse --amqurl <broker url> [browse-options]
<destinations>

Browse Options:
    --amqurl <url>                Set the broker URL to connect to.
    --msgsel <msgsel1,msglsel2>   Add to the search list messages matched by
the query similar to
                                  the messages selector format.
    -V<header|custom|body>        Predefined view that allows you to view
the message header, custom
                                  message header, or the message body.
    --view <attr1>,<attr2>,...    Select the specific attribute of the
message to view.
    --version                     Display the version information.
    -h,-?,--help                  Display the browse broker help
information.

Examples:
    Main browse --amqurl tcp://localhost:61616 FOO.BAR
        - Print the message header, custom message header, and message body
of all messages in the
          queue FOO.BAR

    Main browse --amqurl tcp://localhost:61616 -Vheader,body queue:FOO.BAR
        - Print only the message header and message body of all messages in
the queue FOO.BAR

    Main browse --amqurl tcp://localhost:61616 -Vheader --view
custom:MyField queue:FOO.BAR
        - Print the message header and the custom field 'MyField' of all
messages in the queue FOO.BAR

    Main browse --amqurl tcp://localhost:61616 --msgsel
JMSMessageID='*:10',JMSPriority>5 FOO.BAR
        - Print all the message fields that has a JMSMessageID in the header
field that matches the
          wildcard *:10, and has a JMSPriority field > 5 in the queue
FOO.BAR
        * To use wildcard queries, the field must be a string and the query
enclosed in ''

Regards,
Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect