Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io> on 2017/06/12 23:01:03 UTC

MYNEWT-490

Hi,

part of the ticket includes renaming os_tick_idle() and os_tick_init() -> hal_os_tick_idle() and
hal_os_tick_init(), respectively.

This is a name change in the API, but this contract is between kernel/os and respective hw/mcu/*
implementations. Therefore, I was going to do this change without maintaining old name.

I assume everyone is ok with this.

Re: MYNEWT-490

Posted by will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io>.
Seems fine to me.