Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Height, Jason" <jh...@subcorp.com.au> on 2003/09/17 08:20:52 UTC

Test build target not working & Checkins

Hello

Phew. Well I am back from a long (well not long enough) holiday. I have a
corruption issue I am trying to track down in POI.

I have just tried to run the test target in the build and it is failing. Is
this a known issue?

Also I just checked in a small change to LabelRecord. I assume I should be
checking these changes into HEAD?

Jason

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential information of Australian Submarine Corporation Pty Limited (ASC).  It may also be legally privileged.  Unauthorised use and disclosure is prohibited.  ASC is not taken to have waived confidentiality or privilege if this e-mail was sent to you in error. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender promptly.  While ASC takes steps to identify and eliminate viruses, it cannot confirm that this e-mail is free from them.  You should scan this e-mail for viruses before it is used.  The statements in this e-mail are those of the sender only, unless specifically stated to be those of ASC by someone with authority to do so.

RE: Test build target not working & Checkins

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Would that be why getrow() is not working?  (see my earlier email Possible
Bug HSSFSheet.getRow(row))...?

Eric Pugh

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
On 9/17/03 2:20 AM, "Height, Jason" <jh...@subcorp.com.au> wrote:

> Hello
>

> Phew. Well I am back from a long (well not long enough) holiday. I have a
> corruption issue I am trying to track down in POI.
>

> I have just tried to run the test target in the build and it is failing. Is
> this a known issue?
>

> Also I just checked in a small change to LabelRecord. I assume I should be
> checking these changes into HEAD?

Stabilizing bug fixes should go into the branch.  Destabilizing feature
additions should go in HEAD.

> Jason

> This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential information of Australian
> Submarine Corporation Pty Limited (ASC).  It may also be legally privileged.
> Unauthorised use and disclosure is prohibited.  ASC is not taken to have
> waived confidentiality or privilege if this e-mail was sent to you in error.
> If you have received it in error, please notify the sender promptly.  While
> ASC takes steps to identify and eliminate viruses, it cannot confirm that this
> e-mail is free from them.  You should scan this e-mail for viruses before it
> is used.  The statements in this e-mail are those of the sender only, unless
> specifically stated to be those of ASC by someone with authority to do so.

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.