Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de> on 2007/01/12 16:11:41 UTC

SVN Repository Restructuring

Hi,

I'm preparing a new repository structure.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hivemind/

site (global site)
hivemind1
   branches
   tags
   trunk
hivemind2
  branches
  tags
  trunk

This leaves us room for more subprojects.
If nobody objects I will change it later today
and post how to switch you local workspaces.

Achim

Re: SVN Repository Restructuring

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Cool!  Then I'm +1

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That's the magic of SVN ... you really can change your mind later.
Within reason.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.