Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mike Oliver <ol...@appsaspeers.com> on 2003/01/22 01:05:45 UTC

[AXIS4STRUTS] Axis4Struts package names

Howz this?

Michael Oliver
AppsAsPeers LLC
7391 S. Bullrider Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85747
Phone:(520)574-1150
Fax:(520)844-1036

-----Original Message-----
From: David Graham [mailto:dgraham1980@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 4:36 PM
To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis4Struts package names

Ok, thanks for the info.  I was just overwhelmed with all these axis
emails.
  Can we agree that axis emails be prefixed with [AXIS] so we can filter

appropriately?

David

>From: "Mike Oliver" <ol...@appsaspeers.com>
>To: "'Struts Developers List'" <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: Axis4Struts package names
>Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:29:53 -0700
>
>Craig asked us to discuss the Struts side here.  I suppose when the
>SourceForge Project gets rolling, we will have some threads here
(struts
>specific), some on the SF Project forums for details regarding the play
>things and even some on the axis-dev and axis-user lists as
appropriate.

>Michael Oliver
>AppsAsPeers LLC
>7391 S. Bullrider Ave.
>Tucson, AZ 85747
>Phone:(520)574-1150

org.apache.struts.axis

RE: [AXIS4STRUTS] Axis4Struts package names

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Perfect

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
	- Mark Twain (1835-1910)