Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 05:03:33 UTC

Re: TLP tasks?

Sorry - I missed the reply.

The two items are:

"Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the
package, the core code, and any new code produced by the project. "

and

"Check and make sure that for all code included with the distribution
that is not under the Apache license, we have the right to combine
with Apache-licensed code and redistribute. "

Can we check those off? Are they why there hasn't been an official
Apache release?

Hen

Re: TLP tasks?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Coming back to this, and because JSPWiki is the oldest podling without
the copyright item signed off; it seems to me that this can now be
signed off.

Do you concur Craig?

We can either put today or the date; or 14/Jun/08 as that's when
Alain's code was rewritten.

Hen

Re: TLP tasks?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: TLP tasks?

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
not that I know, the only component from Alain appeared to be the
IndexPlugin and that on was rewritten by Janne :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-246

regards,
Harry

Re: TLP tasks?