Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "gopi.k" <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/12 11:25:03 UTC

Unable to to consume all messages from queeue.

Hi,

     In my source queue I have 100 messages I need t consume the messages
one by one by using mule requester module but. only 3 messages are consuming
and after that connector got disconnected and throwing the exception  as
follows.

2017-10-12 02:30:27,077
[[nyco-esb-retry-service].connector.http.mule.default.receiver.02] INFO
org.mule.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleManager - Stopping:
'Active_MQRetry.requester.1652952781'. Object is: JmsMessageRequester
2017-10-12 02:30:27,077
[[nyco-esb-retry-service].connector.http.mule.default.receiver.02] INFO
org.mule.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleManager - Disposing:
'Active_MQRetry.requester.1652952781'. Object is: JmsMessageRequester
2017-10-12 02:30:27,126
[[nyco-esb-retry-service].connector.http.mule.default.receiver.02] INFO
nyco-esb-retry-service - Exception Message:Failed to receive event over:
UnregistrableEndpoint{endpointUri=jms://NYC_ESB_SHIP_CONFIRMATION_MESSAGE_TO_GSI_QUEUE_RETRY,
connector=ActiveMQJmsConnector
{
  name=Active_MQRetry
  lifecycle=start
  this=402a3275
  numberOfConcurrentTransactedReceivers=2
  createMultipleTransactedReceivers=true
  connected=true
  supportedProtocols=[jms]
  serviceOverrides=<none>
}

Re: Unable to to consume all messages from queeue.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
For the logs you posted, they show no indication of any ActiveMQ-specific
problem, so the initial question is really a Mule question (best posed to
their mailing list, not ours): what does this particular Mule-specific log
line mean, and what if anything does it indicate about the behavior of the
underlying JMS (ActiveMQ) layer? There may very well be an
ActiveMQ-specific change needed, but right now there's no thread for us to
pull, but maybe the Mule folks can help you find the thread (and then we'd
be happy to help you pull it).

One other question: do your broker logs show any indication of a problem?