Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> on 2010/11/11 19:40:15 UTC

Antw.: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target

Lucent and Solr can use old 3.0 filters easily, no need to port something. cta is just a more easy to use replacement of ta. If you use ta, the sophisticated backwards layer automatically provides cta.

So I am still not sure what the problem is.

---
Uwe Schindler
Generics Policeman
Bremen, Germany