Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nguyen Manh Tien <ti...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/17 03:25:07 UTC

Solr index filename doesn't match with solr vesion

Hello,

I upgraded recently from solr 4.0 to solr 4.6,
I check solr index folder and found there file

_aars_*Lucene41*_0.doc
_aars_*Lucene41*_0.pos
_aars_*Lucene41*_0.tim
_aars_*Lucene41*_0.tip

I don't know why it don't have *Lucene46* in file name.

Is there something wrong?

Thanks,
Tien

Re: Solr index filename doesn't match with solr vesion

Posted by Nguyen Manh Tien <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn, Tri for your infos, explanation.
Tien

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.