Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu> on 2012/07/09 20:38:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] Adding ASF comment system to the Lucene websites

I'd like to add the new ASF comment system to the Lucene websites:

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/asf_comments_system_live

Thoughts?

Steve

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding ASF comment system to the Lucene websites

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 9, 2012, at 2:38 PM, Steven A Rowe wrote:

> I'd like to add the new ASF comment system to the Lucene websites:
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/asf_comments_system_live
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Steve

+1 to try it out.

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding ASF comment system to the Lucene websites

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Looks handy.  What about spam control?

Otis