Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/23 16:34:32 UTC

Karaf 3.0.4 and ActiveMQ

Has anyone else tried Karaf 3.0.4 with ActiveMQ.  I have tried 5.11.1
and 5.10.1, and when activemq starts it comes up the first time.

When you restart karaf, ActiveMQ states there is a conflict with Felix
and jms-jpa bundles.

Anyone else seeing this?

Re: Karaf 3.0.4 and ActiveMQ

Posted by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
Will do, thanks guys.

Re: Karaf 3.0.4 and ActiveMQ

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3.0.4 and ActiveMQ

Posted by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com>.
activemq-osgi is the bundle that seemed to be having the issue.  I will
do some more testing.

Thanks

Re: Karaf 3.0.4 and ActiveMQ

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.