Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by "Chen, Ciyong" <ci...@intel.com> on 2020/07/16 09:34:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0.rc1

Dear MXNet community,

This is the vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0. Voting will start 16th July 23:59:59 PST and close on 19th July 23:59:59 PST.

Link to release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.7.0+Release+notes

Link to release candidate:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.7.0.rc1

Link to source and signatures on apache dist server:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.7.0.rc1

Please remember to TEST first before voting accordingly:
+1 = approve
+0 = no opinion
-1 = disapprove (provide reason)

Here's the changes comparing to 1.7.0.rc0:

  *   Revert "Fix memory leaks in Gluon (#18328) (#18358) (#18692)
  *   revise activations (#18700)
  *   Fix the monitor_callback invalid issue during calibration with variable input shapes (#18632) (#18703)

Best regards,
Ciyong Chen

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0.rc1

Posted by "Joshua Z. Zhang" <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding.

Tested

- build