Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andrew Cheung <an...@brookfieldrps.com> on 2012/01/09 16:02:58 UTC

Generating code using wsdl2java for .NET web service with auto detect cookie support on

Hi, all. I'm using  Axis 2 version 1.6.1 (wsdl2java command specifically) to generate code for a .NET web service. This .NET web service has auto-detect cookie support turned on (this is hosted at a third party vendor's server whose settings we have no control over). I got the following error message when I use the following command :

Command : %AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -ss -g -uri https://www.myvendor.com/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl

Error message below:

Using AXIS2_HOME:   E:\Software\ApacheAxis2-1.6.1\axis2-1.6.1
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\
Retrieving document at '/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1'.
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis2.i18n.Project
ResourceBundle).
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: Error parsing WSDL
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:178)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unabl
e to resolve imported document at '/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl&
AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was no
t found: file:/C:/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl&AspxAutoDetectCook
ieSupport=1
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:320)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:133)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: file:/C:/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown Source)

        ... 6 more

The wsdl file is present if I use a browser to open the url  "https://www.myvendor.com/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl"

I got the same error messages if I use the command "%AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -ss -g -uri https://www.myvendor.com/myPath/abc.asmx?wsdl&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1" as well.

In another scenario, if I use the following command, I'll get the following error message:

Command : %AXIS2_HOME%/bin/wsdl2java -ss -g -uri https://www.myvendor.com/myPath/abc.asmx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Error message:
Using AXIS2_HOME:   E:\Software\ApacheAxis2-1.6.1\axis2-1.6.1
Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\
Retrieving document at 'https://www.myvendor.com/myPath/abc.asm
x?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1'.
[Fatal Error] abc.asmx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1:59:19: The elemen
t type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>".
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis2.i18n.Project
ResourceBundle).
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
: Error parsing WSDL
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:178)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Prob
lem parsing 'https://www.myvendor.com/myPath/abc.asmx?AspxAutoD
etectCookieSupport=1'.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "br" mus
t be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>".
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:320)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:133)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "br" must be terminat
ed by the matching end-tag "</br>".
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.
java:249)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Doc
umentBuilderImpl.java:284)
        ... 7 more

How should I generate the files properly in this case? Any help is appreciated.

  -Andrew

RE: Generating code using wsdl2java for .NET web service with auto detect cookie support on

Posted by Andrew Cheung <an...@brookfieldrps.com>.
Thanks for the suggestion. I did just that and had the files generated ok.

  -Andrew

Posted by VeeR Six <ve...@gmail.com>.