Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> on 2021/01/06 07:04:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Pulsar Committer: LinLin

The Apache Pulsar PMC recently extended committer karma to LinLin and he
has accepted.
LinLin has done a lot of contributions to Pulsar core features and bug
fixes. It is great to have LinLin onboard as Pulsar committers.

We are looking forward to more contributions from him.

Congratulations and welcome onboard LinLin!

-

Penghui on behave of the Pulsar PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Pulsar Committer: LinLin

Posted by Aloys Zhang <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2021年1月6日周三 下午8:27写道:

--
Best,
Aloys.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Pulsar Committer: LinLin

Posted by Aloys Zhang <lo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations