Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ju...@Bertelsmann.de on 2003/07/14 17:15:27 UTC

can't redeploy

Hello!

I'm using JBoss 3.0.6 and OJB rc3. I have integrated OJB as persistence in
my web application. But when I try a hot deploy I get an empty result when I
query a collection. Everything else works fine (like inserting and deleting
new objects). But I can't see the old entries from the database. I get the
following error:

Candidate object
[de.arvatosystems.monitoring.business.vo.server.ServerVO@1876e5d] class
[de.arvatosystems.monitoring.business.vo.server.ServerVO] is not a subtype
of [de.arvatosystems.monitoring.business.vo.server.ServerVO] or any type of
proxy. NOT INCLUDED in result collection

Why???

Only a restart of the application server helps.

Thanks, Julia.