Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 10:04:32 UTC

Question regarding release notes

Hi all,

for the 4.0 release we have changed our name and logo.  I think that
that should be mentioned prominently in the release notes. For that I
would like to be reminded what the official use should be: at least once
the full name "Apache OpenOffice" and otherwise just "OpenOffice"?  What
about the "TM"?

I am asking you for one or two sentences that announce the name and logo
change. Rob has made a start by adding the logo to the 'General Remarks'
section:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes#AOO4.0ReleaseNotes-GeneralRemarks

Regards,
Andre