Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by hanni_xu <ha...@126.com> on 2010/09/06 07:54:02 UTC

Q: How can use SDO with MySQL?

Hello all,

I want to use Tuscany SDO with MySQL, but I don't know whether SDO can support MySQL. If not support, what should I do to make MySQL been supported by SDO? Thanks in advance.

2010-09-06

hanni_xu

Re: Q: How can use SDO with MySQL?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM, hanni_xu <ha...@126.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to use Tuscany SDO with MySQL, but I don't know whether SDO
> canĀ support MySQL. If not support, what should I do to make MySQL been
> supported by SDO? Thanks in advance.
>
> 2010-09-06
> hanni_xu

You would need to use DAS to read/write SDO from the MySQL database.
There should be various tests/samples using Derby in the DAS project,
but they should be easily adaptable to MySQL.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende