Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2006/11/24 18:19:56 UTC

dispatcher.runSync() in FTL file question

I'm trying to execute the following statement in an FTL file:

<#assign testPrefMap = dispatcher.runSync("getUserPreferenceGroup",
Static["org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilMisc"].toMap("userPrefGroupId",
"EXAMPLE_APP_DEMO_SCREEN"))/>

but I keep getting exceptions thrown that basically boil down to there being no
userLogin entity in the context when the service is invoked.

What am I doing wrong?

Re: dispatcher.runSync() in FTL file question

Posted by "A. Zeneski" <ja...@ofbiz.org>.
You will need to manually place the userLogin object into the context.
This object *should* be available to the FTL file, so add:

Static["org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilMisc"].toMap("userPrefGroupId",
"EXAMPLE_APP_DEMO_SCREEN", "userLogin", userLogin)

Andy

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Thanks Chris!

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.