Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/06/02 01:28:54 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] Release Oozie 3.2.0-incubating (candidate 1)

Thanks to all for your votes.

Results: 8 +1 votes, 0 -1 votes

  developers/users: 3 +1 (mona, jeremy, roman)
  committers: 4 +1 (harsh, virag, angelo, tucu)
  mentors: 1 +1 (alan)

I was a bit confused by Oozie how to release docs as it is stating
requirements that don't follow the Incubator process for voting releases
(like requiring 3 PPMC votes), I'll update the how to release page to
reflect the incubator rules.

Following I'll submit the vote to the IPCM.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Alejandro