Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by 郝俊杰 <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 08:27:17 UTC

Does not Cpp client work with a Axis2 Web service?

hi,all
    I have a Axis2 Web service  deployed on tomcat server. now I want to access this service using Cpp client. my client code looks like :

 try {
  DAEControllerPortType stub("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/DAEController",APTHTTP1_0);
  stub.openDAE("test.dbxml");
 }catch(AxisException& e)
 {
  int iExceptionCode = e.getExceptionCode();
  printf(e.getMessage());
 }

DAEControllerPortType  is generated by WSDL2Ws tool ,but it doesn't work with following errors:

DLOPEN FAILED in loading channel library Failed to load transport channel within
 server engine:
                          Error Message='找不到指定的模块。
'                         Error Code='126'
                          Load lib error=''

Please give some advice how can it work.
your reply would be my appreciate.

   致
礼!