Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/19 23:37:23 UTC

0.94.1RC1

Planning to cut a new 0.94.1 RC soon. If there any change you'd like to have pulled in, please let me know.

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: 0.94.1RC1

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Yes please. I marked the jiras accordingly and also had a quick look at the patches.

Can we pull in HBASE-6319 and HBASE-6325?

Re: 0.94.1RC1

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.94.1RC1

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

I don't see these any more locally but reopened HBASE-6276.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: 0.94.1RC1

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
We had three successful test runs in a row (https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-0.94/).

Of course. Will not not release with persistent failing tests.

-- Lars

> Planning to cut a new 0.94.1 RC soon. If there any change you'd like to have pulled in, please let me know.

Can we take a day or two running and fixing failing unit tests?

For example, I just ran unit tests on tip of 0.94 and got this fail (at least):

Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.TestClassLoading
Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 51.952
sec <<< FAILURE!

St.Ack

Re: 0.94.1RC1

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.