Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Mark <m_...@comcast.net> on 2022/03/23 20:31:52 UTC

This is a clean install of VSC. Does anyone know where these classes are?

MXMLJSC
+royalelib=c:\MoonshineSDKs\Royale_SDK\apache-royale-0.9.8-bin-js\royale-asjs\frameworks
--debug=true
--targets=JSRoyale
--source-path+=src
--
src\SampleSystem.mxml
The project 'SampleSystem' has been successfully compiled.

RE: This is a clean install of VSC. Does anyone know where these classes are?

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Sdk 0.9.9?

Hiedra

mx.rpc.IResponder is in MXRoyaleBase which is a relatively new library

Piotr, could it be you need to add MXRoyaleBase to moonshine's lib default lib path?

Posted by Mark <m_...@comcast.net>.
I’d like to get back and help out on the editors once the sale is done.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: This is a clean install of VSC. Does anyone know where these classes are?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: This is a clean install of VSC. Does anyone know where these classes are?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: This is a clean install of VSC. Does anyone know where these classes are?

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.