Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Steve Wolke <Sw...@roughbros.com> on 2008/11/07 14:58:04 UTC

Redirect Result Passing Parameters?

Hey all,

I just got done chasing my tail by trying to get the passing of
parameters to work with the Redirect Result as described in the 2.1.2
guide at http://struts.apache.org/2.1.2/docs/redirect-result.html.
Finally I decided to look at the code and noticed the code for appending
the parameters to the redirected URL is not in the Redirect Result type
and is only in the Redirect Action Result type.  Just wondering which
one is suppose to be correct?  The docs or the Redirect Result type?

Thanks,

Steve

Re: Redirect Result Passing Parameters?

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.