Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/22 17:45:24 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Squiggly 1.1 RC1

I've just updated README with this information. Do let me know if I
missed anything.

Re: [DISCUSS] Squiggly 1.1 RC1

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
What else has changed since 1.1?  We have a couple of other things in the
queue to be released next.  I’m not that interested in Squiggly, so feel
free to volunteer to be the RM yourself.  It is probably good to have more
folks experienced in being an RM.

-Alex

Re: [DISCUSS] Squiggly 1.1 RC1

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.