Posted to users@seatunnel.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2024/01/18 01:58:16 UTC

🚀 PMC Talks with ZhongAn Insurance: Dive into SeaTunnel User application practice!

Hey SeaTunnel Community! 🌊

Get ready for an exciting event coming up in just todays! 📆

PMC Talks with ZhongAn Insurance
Date: January 18, 2024
Time: 8:00 PM (UTC+8)

Join us for a deep dive into SeaTunnel Connector development as we host
ZhongAn Insurance's expert, Mr. Zeng Li. 🚀

This is your chance to discuss technical topics, explore the latest
version's features, and learn from the best in the industry. We'll also be
joined by our community manager, Mr. Zeng Hui, and PMC chair, Mr. Gao Jun.

Don't miss this opportunity to connect with top experts! Reserve your spot
now: Registration Link <http://live.bilibili.com/24523914> 🎉

Mark your calendars and let's kick off the new year with a bang! 💥

See you there! 🙌

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834