Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Parth Patel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/03 20:45:27 UTC

Cloud (Infrastructure reselling) = VPC ?

Hi,

I just recently got a bit experience in CloudStack. My company wants to
host web servers for clients who from their panel or administration
dashboard have only basic privileges with the servers/VMs that are running.
For this reselling type of requirement, I started to dig into Projects view
and user permission control but did not find much. From my understanding
what I need to create is a VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) offering for each
client. right ? can anybody guide me on this, I just want to know I am
heading in right direction.

Regards,
Parth Patel

Re: Cloud (Infrastructure reselling) = VPC ?

Posted by Parth Patel <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Andrija, I was scraping through cloudstack
administration docs to properly understand this. I'll certainly ask for
your guidance if I get stuck somewhere. Thank you again :)

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Doman architecture setup:

Posted by Parth Patel <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.