Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Corrigan, Rich J" <RC...@semprautilities.com> on 2014/07/15 19:53:50 UTC

Hadoop Security Best Practices

Our Utility companies have several BI projects starting up designed to use
Hadoop.  Where can I find information on Hadoop Security Best Practices?

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Rich Corrigan, CISSP-ISSMP, C|EH

Information Security Principal

(O) 858-503-5092

(M) 858-336-5025

SempraEnergy SDGE_logo socalgas

If you need to report a security incident, please immediatly contact the
24/7 Sempra Energy Security Operations Center at  858-613-3278 or email
<ma...@sempra.com> soc@sempra.com.  If you receive suspicious email,
please forward to  <ma...@sempra.com> ReportSpam@sempra.com.

which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential.  Receipt by an unintended recipient does not constitute a
waiver of any applicable privilege. Reading, disclosure, discussion,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this information by anyone other
than the intended recipient or his or her employees or agents is strictly
immediately notify the sender.