Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net> on 2019/05/19 15:56:07 UTC

Upate JAXB in custom distribution

Hi together,

I try to switch JAXB implemantion (API) for custom distribution on Java
8 from version 2.2 to 2.3. One step I need is to update jre.properties
which comes from Karaf framework.kar. Updating via hardcoded
jre.properties at the end of build is the option I would like to avoid!
Actually I see that edit via property-edits might be an option but
actually does not support something like modify in between a property
value and is executed a bit late in the build process which means after
profile building and stage processing.

Does anybody knows a solution that works right now? Otherwise I'll thin
about enhancing profile Builder. :-)

Regards

Benjamin