Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Duma Rolando <r....@urmetsistemi.it> on 2002/12/04 14:58:12 UTC

OJB

I'm using OJB in a project and i choose to use the ODMG APIs.
My problem is that I don't have the ODMG book and so I think is very hard to
use all the OJB powerful features because of the OJB examples are really
"examples" and not useful for an advanced usage.
Can you suggest me some docs on the net that can help in the OJB/ODMG usage
or the only solution is to buy the ODMG book?
Sorry for my english, thank you for your answers.