Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/12 14:40:02 UTC

WSS-26 - "Expires" element required when it should be optional

Hi Werner!

I worked with the old cvs repository (check out date 05.01.2005)... :o(
Now, i will change to the svn repository. Pleas update the project page
under "
http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/cvs-usage.html" and link to svn.

Why do you need the interop test? OASIS defined both elements (wsu:Created
and wsu:Expires) optional. I can write unittests to check, wether
wss4j can handle

this as receiver. In next steps, we/i can improve wss4j to configure
the behavoir
of setting wsu:Created and wsu:Expires in server-config.wsdd/client-config.wsdd.

Regards,
Christian