Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by AP...@fidm.com on 2003/11/06 21:11:17 UTC

user and session

Hi,

I have a situation that I have jetspeeduser object accessible to me.  Is
there a way to get httpsession handle from this jetspeeduser object?

In LDAPAuthentication.java code, I need to save some information in
httpsession object so Struts application can access it.  We have Struts
application running in a portlet.  We manage to carry the session over to
the Struts application but they need this information.  Trying to figure
out a way to do it.  Any suggestion or solutions?

Thanks,
Alex

RE: user and session

Posted by Abhijeet Solanki <as...@cisco.com>.
Hi Alex,

Is there any problem in using randata.getSession(), rundata is available
in LDAPAuthentication.java by getRunData()?

-Abhijeet