Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by 刘禄 <li...@163.com> on 2015/01/21 11:28:21 UTC

Config the directory from ambari web

Hello.

Why ambari consider the directory "Can't start with home(s)"?

I want to set the directory to be like “/home/xxx/dir”, but ambari refuses.

I think directory can be any dir that user want.

--
liulu

Re: Config the directory from ambari web

Posted by 刘禄 <li...@163.com>.
I filed a bug:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-9254

Please review.

--
liulu

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Config the directory from ambari web

Posted by jun aoki <ja...@apache.org>.

--
-jun