Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Stephan E. Schlierf" <st...@vsa.de> on 2004/04/01 09:07:06 UTC

Re: One HTML-/PDF-site for the whole project - problem solved

Mea culpa!
The problem was: I still had a book.xml-file in src/doumentation/xdocs.
Deleting this file solved the problem.
I must have been deaf, dumb and blind...
Sorry for that and sorry for getting on your nerves!
Anyway, thank you very much for your help!
Stephan