Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2018/03/19 21:55:19 UTC

About time for 1.4.3

There are 35 issues committed for 1.4.3, with 2 remaining in progress. I
plan to do the promised Q1 2018 release at the end of this month, with RC
by the end of this week.

Over the weekend the head of branch-1.4 passed all tests 10 out of 10
iterations, so we are in good shape in that regard.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: About time for 1.4.3

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
36 resolved, 0 in progress, after JIRA cleanup