Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 03:01:31 UTC

Apache PDFBox in Google Summer of Code

Hi all,

I just got the information that my proposal for GSoC 2014 was accepted
[1]. Special thanks to John and members of the list for giving me a
great support since the beginning of the program. Looking forward to a
great summer of coding and a longer association with PDFBox.

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/projects/list/google/gsoc2014

Thanks
Dimuthu
--
Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate

University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

Re: Apache PDFBox in Google Summer of Code

Posted by Shaola Ren <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for this opportunity, thanks to Tilman, it's a pleasure to be
involved in this PDFBox community. I am looking forward to working on
PDFBOX-1915 this summer.

Best,
Shaola

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.