Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Абрашин, Игорь Олегович <Ig...@novatek.ru> on 2017/02/10 07:50:44 UTC

Problem with cyrillics letters through Tika OCR indexing

Hello, everyone I'm encountered the error mentioned at the title?
The original image attached and recognized text below:
3ApaBCTyI7ITe 9| )KVIBy xopomo

Does anyone faced the similar?
Need to mentioned that tesseract recognize it more correctly with -l rus option.

Thanks in advance!

С уважением,
Игорь Абрашин
ООО <НОВАТЭК НТЦ>
тел. раб.: +7 (3452) 680-386
тел. внутр. корпор.: 22-586
[121]

Re: Problem with cyrillics letters through Tika OCR indexing

Posted by Игорь Абрашин <vj...@gmail.com>.
The same problem for me. So, first case probably or how to force tika
parser recognize cyrillic character as required. For me it tries to
recognize russian text as eng translit, show up in result russian text
utilize only latin alphabet.

10 февр. 2017 г. 17:55 пользователь "Alexandre Rafalovitch" <

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.