Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 10:22:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Gsoc 2011

I think that it would be a good idea to participate in Google Summer of
Code.
I think that it would benefit the community.

We need to do two things:
a) Have a couple of us register as mentors *(I probably will).*
b) Gather some project ideas for the GsoC 2011.

WDYT?
--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*

Re: [DISCUSS] Gsoc 2011

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ioannis,

I'm OK to be mentor also.
But, I think that we need to add a wiki page with some project topic to
submit to GsoC.

I will create this page.

Regards
JB