Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/10 20:27:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC0

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.10.0 release.

Aurora 0.10.0-rc0 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.10.0-rc0

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=aurora.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/0.10.0-rc0

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.10.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.10.0-rc0.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.10.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.10.0-rc0.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/0.10.0-rc0/apache-aurora-0.10.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Fri Nov 13 12:30:00 PST 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.10.0 because...

--
Zameer Manji

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC0

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.
I am killing this vote and will propose RC1.

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@conductant.com>.

--
John Sirois
303-512-3301

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC0

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@conductant.com>.

--
John Sirois
303-512-3301

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.10.0 RC0

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
-1

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.