Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/17 22:01:57 UTC

Re: Apache TomEE channel in the-asf.slack.com

The ASF Slack now appears to be an invite-only slack workspace.  Anyone
with an @apache.org address can invite you.

If you're interested in contributing, please ask to join!  Mad skillz not
required, only a good attitude and willingness to learn and help where you
can: as big or little as that may be.

Simply respond to this email and I or another committer will be happy to
add you!

-David

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
I added this information to the website, too.

Gruß
Richard