Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by daniel sjöberg <ds...@largemedium.com> on 2000/10/09 10:20:44 UTC

cyrrillic, again...

Hello!

Asked klast week about how to get cyrrillic to work...

The answer I got was to 'play around with encoding settings in
cocoon.properties', Is there any more specific documentation on how to do this?

Is there anyone 'out there' that has succeded in displaying for instance
hebrew, cyrrilic, unicode or other non-western charsets.

daniel sjoberg - webdeveloper, largemedium

Re: cyrrillic, again...

Posted by Mark Washeim <31...@t-online.de>.
on 10/9/00 10:20 AM, daniel sjöberg at dsjoberg@largemedium.com wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Asked klast week about how to get cyrrillic to work...

Hej Daniel!

Funny, easier to get an answer from a fellow employee on the list!

Ok, the docs in the 'faq' domain are at:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html

under the rubrik:
Output Formatting and Internationalization

SNIP

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.