Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Etta's Gourmet Cookies <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/14 17:29:58 UTC

saving work

I have open office 4.0.1, for some strange reason the program is not saving my work! Any way you can help me?

Re: saving work

Posted by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com>.
What platform are you working on?

Are you working in a document that has been loaded "read only"?  If so your
changes will not be saved.

If you're on Linux or Mac are you sure you have write permissions on the
directory where you are saving your work?