Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LynchWu <Ly...@pAsia.com> on 2000/05/08 10:45:20 UTC

Tomcat stability and bug list

Hi all

Are there anyone deploying webs over Tomcat?
Or is there any stability report available? It seems
that the bug database is closed by the Jakarta group.

Thanks for any info.
==========================
Lynch Wu
Web Engineer
pAsia Inc. <http://www.pAsia.com>
TEL: 886-2-87883033 ext 347
FAX: 886-2-87881532
==========================

Re: Tomcat stability and bug list

Posted by Joakim Verona <jo...@verona.se>.
hello,

i'm running a small intranet with perhaps 200 users on tomcat pre 3.1.

it runs fairly smoothly. the only problem i had was the typical database pooling
problem, where database connections congested the machine once, but thats not
a problem with tomcat, rather with my design. otherwise its been running like a clock
since january.

im running on linux, rh61 and the blackdown jdk.

LynchWu wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Are there anyone deploying webs over Tomcat?
> Or is there any stability report available? It seems
> that the bug database is closed by the Jakarta group.
>
> Thanks for any info.
> Lynch Wu
> Web Engineer
> pAsia Inc. <http://www.pAsia.com>