Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Franz Paul Forsthofer <em...@googlemail.com> on 2013/10/08 08:03:39 UTC

ICLA signed, please add me to the list of wiki page editors

Hi,

I signed the ICLA and it was received by Apache. See
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html (unlisted CLAs). There
my name is Franz Forsthofer. Can you please add me to the wiki page
editors. I want to improve the documentation for the xmlsecurity
component (XML Signature) which I contributed.

Regards Franz

Re: ICLA signed, please add me to the list of wiki page editors

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I granted you karma. Thanks for helping with the docs.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Franz Paul Forsthofer
<em...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> my account user name is 'forsthofer'
> Regards Franz
>
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> You need to create an account on wiki first. And let us know the
>> account username, then we can grant you karma.
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Franz Paul Forsthofer
>> <em...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> I signed the ICLA and it was received by Apache. See
>>> http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html (unlisted CLAs). There
>>> my name is Franz Forsthofer. Can you please add me to the wiki page
>>> editors. I want to improve the documentation for the xmlsecurity
>>> component (XML Signature) which I contributed.
>>>
>>> Regards Franz
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> Email: cibsen@redhat.com
>> Twitter: davsclaus
>> Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: ICLA signed, please add me to the list of wiki page editors

Posted by Franz Paul Forsthofer <em...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi