Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by axiez <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/23 12:37:10 UTC

queueConnectionFactory in jndi.properties

How can I set queueConnectionFactory in jndi.properties file? Is there any
example? I am trying to use a plain Java class to test.

Re: queueConnectionFactory in jndi.properties

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
You need to include more context in your questions, they are very
ambiguous as is.

Are you trying to look up a connection factory in the geronimo server
or a standalone non-javaee client?  If a standalone non-javaee client,
the instructions I know about are here:

http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html

If you have more questions about non-javaee client jndi you will get
better answers on the activemq user list.

If your client is running inside geronimo I would advise you to set up
a connection factlory by deploying the activemq rar in the admin
console, look in the geronimo log as it is starting to find the jndi
name it is bound under, and use that.

david jencks